Insider ...

Discuss anything else related to SSE Broadband
403DCD
Insider ...

Post by 403DCD » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi all

I'll get the important stuff clear immediately. I am an SSE employee, and I'm also a customer of theirs (energy, t&b), but I WILL NOT look at the accounts of anyone on here. I can't make changes to my own accounts at work - I have to call in (even if I call from my mobile sitting in the smoking area outside), for someone to talk to me.

I know it's a tired old phrase, but it really is more than my job is worth to attempt to do anything underhand - and I'm not willing to lose my position . So PLEASE - don't ask me to.

However, assuming that confidentiality is agreed, if there's anything I can do to help, I'll do what I can to point you in the right direction, or answer any questions.

Long-winded intro, I know, but ... finished at 20:37 tonight, just got home, and need a beer or three!

Ta folks

403DCD

admin
Site Admin

Re: Insider ...

Post by admin » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Hi 403DCD,

Thank you for joining the site and for your post and honesty.

I'm sure your knowledge will be useful to many people on the website and thanks in advance for your help,

It is appreciated

403DCD

Post by 403DCD » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks <admin> - I didn't think I'd have a positive welcome, but it's nice to know that my position is respected, and I want you all to know that I'm really happy that I've been (semi-)accepted onto this forum, and I'm open to comments, queries, and complaints.

I've been toughened over the years, and I'll take insults head on. But be nice to our junior CC staff - please.

Ta

403DCD

Marksfish

Post by Marksfish » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:25 am

Let's face it, it isn't the employees fault 989% of the time, but company policy. You didn't have to admit you were a employee, all credit to you for that. Hope you don't have to wear your hard hat too much :D

Mark